Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Breeze

Summer officially begins on June 21 this year. Just around the corner it seems, and as I look forward to our plans of more fun under the sun I'd like to start with what we did last summer. You see, you can't get to where you're going unless you look back to where you've been, or so they say. Alright, alright, I admit, it's just my lame excuse for failing to post last year's summer activities and I'm catching up here. I did finish the video last year but screwed up and missed publishing it. We had so much fun that I have to post it somehow. And it was Edric's first time camping & basking on the beach. We do have a few exciting actions lined up for this year and I hope I won't have to wait 'til next year to include them here. As of now, enjoy the video below...


1 comment:

Crafty Ruth said...

have your summer full of memories! your guapo kid will love it. we're all fine now gone all the flu.